Sunday, May 24, 2009

First Class Ticket to a new Perspective...


Relaxing is a lot harder that you’d think it would be.  I am coming home from California today and I think I’m ready to hit it.  My goal for this trip was to rediscover how to be me and to see that I am a great person, well I was incredibly successful.

                There are times in life when something happens and you lose your confidence, it is the way that you bounce back that is all that matters.  People have to remain both positive and have faith in there being, we can control our own destiny and we are the only ones with the power to make things happen.

                You must be able to look at yourself in the morning and not just say but know that you can do whatever it is in life that you actually work toward.

                Life is like the City by the Bay in that it is all about walking up steep hills and skipping down them, do not let yourself get bogged down and give up for you will miss all the joy that life has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment